Pages

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Indians are only half a game out!!

This is a difficult time to be an Indians fan...and to be living 5000 miles away! On the one hand...last year the Red Sox curse was broken...that only leaves the Cubs and the Indians...and these things come in "threes". But, do I really want the Tribe to win it all when I am not there?? Would they win it all BECAUSE I am not there?? Have I been the cause of all their demise?? On the other hand...I want them to win it ONCE in my lifetime.....so I can't be too pickey about WHEN. So, yes, I will take this year....I will be up in the middle of the night watching them live....and their will be a shout in October here that has never been heard before!! Then of course...there is the possibility of a Phillies and Indians World Series...who will cheer for? I have loyalty towards both...well, sorry Uncle Dan...I would have to say "Indians"! Despite all those great memories from Veterans Stadium, I have to say "Go Tribe". If some of you reading this have no idea what I am talking about...ask me...I will spend an hour talking to you about Gods Team!!

No comments: