Pages

Thursday, August 02, 2007

A week at the Pengelly's

Brothers in law/good friends play a friendly game of football. Not sure who won:)
One of life's funniest moments. Can't explain, but if brought such laughter and tears of joy. In the picture you will find one family. Pengelly's, Hart's and Wittenberg's.
My sister Kelly catching a moment to sit and be still. She is such a blessing to me and I thank God for her.
My brother Doug and his wife/my sister Judy. An added blessing to have time with them in South Carolina. They too are a gift to my life journey and I thank God for them.

A sliver of Tom smiling. Thank you Tom.
Don't know his name, but Tom and Doug found him wondering hungry and thirsty. The kids loved playing with him...so much fun.

1 comment:

BrownEyedGirl said...

I miss you too! I love the photo of us under the olive trees and that was only the first day! Alastair got some nice pics of you and Phil. What a wonderful time we had, I am so glad we share those memories with you.